Electronics Projects, Circuit Diagrams

Electronic Circuits Design of Electronics Projects

Circuite electronice, scheme si montaje

Author Topic: How to build automatic plant watering system?  (Read 1875 times)

Offline iamashalatha

• Rating: 1
How to build automatic plant watering system?
« on: May 26, 2014, 01:28:34 PM »
Hi!

I am new to this forum. I have a small in house garden in which there are around 25 plants. I regularly pour the water to those plants. But within one week, I am going to an important tour and I will be back within 10 days. No one is present at my home to pour the water in these 10 days. So, Is there any idea to solve that problem?

I have recently heard that there is a system named automatic plant watering system which helps in watering the plants automatically without any human interference. Anybody have idea about it? What to do to build that system? Kindly give me any suggestions....

I will wait for the reply.

Thanks in advance.

Offline sudheerelktronics

• Rating: 1
  • Sudheer
    • Electronics Hub
Re: How to build automatic plant watering system?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2014, 03:03:44 PM »
Hi Ashalatha,

Automatic plant watering system is one of the best systems which helps in watering the plants when the owner is going out of city for few days. So, in present situation, I hope it is very useful to you.

I have a circuit diagram for this system. I built this circuit using NE555 timer. It is well working. Many of my friends implemented it and got good results without any problems. If you are interested to build that circuit, follow the link: Automatic Plant Watering System Circuit.

I hope the circuit present in the above link is very useful to you.

- Sudheer.
If anybody interested to get latest engineering project ideas and free electronics circuits, visit http://www.electronicshub.org/

Offline Berlinnoi

• Rating: 0
    • ibcbet online
Re: How to build automatic plant watering system?
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2015, 02:19:21 PM »
I rarely come across a topic like this. I like to study it.